Lots of targets No Gold Nice watch.

Buried Crap NJ

Dec 5, 2009
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Minelab Excalibur II, Minelab GT,Compass XP-Pro,Fischer 1210X
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach for a 6hr tour 3hrs before and after low. (Excalibur) Hunted the very wet sand to waist deep and sloop on the way back. Most targets were the hour before and after low. First target was a mercury and some place I got a buffalo nickle.The big A$$ watch was waisted deep two scoops and has a MSP of $729.00 they can be had for 1/3 on the net! Silver Ring is a Russian wedding band style
(4 loops) The earings are junk. The clad count was high 35 Q 15 D 16 N 28 P total coins of 96 Now on to the ring stealing a quote of Steve Olsen
"For the last time tungsten carbide is for drill bits not jewelry you cheap $%#@&"
Enought said. LOL!

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 123
Upvote 0

dewcon4414

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
Gulf Coast, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MDT, Nox, Blue Xcals and CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Boy do i hear ya on that. SS, TI, Tungsten..... the last class ring i returned was SS not the normal 10K. You still had one nice day...... look at that roll of quarters.

Dew

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice watch - Id take that over a gold :thumb_up:

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done Steve, congratulation!!

Native Floridian

Bronze Member
Mar 12, 2012
Ft Myers, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal, Sov GT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Steve, well done, even without the Gold. Late last summer, one of the best looking rings i found all summer was a beautiful Tungston men's band. A+ for an artistically beautiful ring. F to it's owner for spending way too much money for junk!!!! For what this ring had to cost the guy could have gone low end gold.

BTW, another ring which is good looking but frustratingly fake are Coach rings. About $100 ring, looks great, my wife and daughters all wanted it. But argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread