Newbie here with MXT and Surf PI. Have some ?s Nice to have found you all!

H

Hyena

Newbie here with MXT and Surf PI. Have some ?'s Nice to have found you all!

I'm relatively new to this new addiction...planning on going to Puerto Rico with my MXT and Surf PI...I can't find a manual for the Surf PI...only Surf Pro PI. Are they any different?

I found what looks like an old police badge about 6" wide, maybe of pot metal with GW's bust on it, and a star around him that says on tio "2nd Pos MD" I think it must be a MD Police trophy at an old VFW site. This place housed parts of the Civil and Rev war, but based on the depression glass in this trash pit (beside a graveyard with foil and chicken bones and hangars) I think it was a fairground BBQ or somehting similar. I freaked when I saw bones, but the tin foil and thick hangars led me to believe it was the trash pit of an old BBQ. I'm seeking MS sites, as well, if anyone knows.

I have no idea what I'm doing with the Surf PI, but I plan on learning it (only have 3 days after receipt 'till plane leaves).

Your feedback would be appreciated on any of my ramblings :o)

By the way, it's nice to have found all of you!

Upvote 0

Gold_pinger

Mar 3, 2004
Re: Newbie here with MXT and Surf PI. Have some ?'s Nice to have found you all!

The Surf PI has a Pulse Delay control, just turn it on and don't go past the click. Set the threshold
control where you can just hear it.
Thats minimum pulse delay, threshold to where you can just hear it.
The Surf PI Pro has a lower pulse delay and cannot be adjusted. The pulse delay control is now a gain control.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread