Crashed and Burned

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep. I have all but crashed and burned since the 4th, the sofa has become my best friend in recent days, a pillow under my head and a nice blanket tucked between my knees and also blocking out the daylight from my eyes. Snoozing has become a routine practice of late. Nothing wrong other then being lazy and catching up on some sleep, and it sure feels good, even when the dog invades my space. Ah....but now I'm all rested up and ready to go again. Sometimes you just gotta take a few days to chill. I wonder what people would say if I took my sofa and pillow and blanket to the beach? :laughing7:

Upvote 0

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sometimes you just gotta take a few days to chill. I wonder what people would say if I took my sofa and pillow and blanket to the beach? :laughing7:[/QUOTE]

No one at Clearwater Beach would comment, there are several sleeping under the pier all night and look for loose change in the AM

A/CMan

Apr 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey don't feel bad everyone has to have a break, cause MDing isn't the easiest thing to do as a hobby, so sit back and relax and detect another day! HH acman ain't easy being cool!

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It wouldn't be the first sofa that I've seen on the beach. LOL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread