Mega Ring Number 2 for this season !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well Casper & I didn't get a chance to hunt together this morning, weather was bad in my area. Casper went anyway, I stayed home and caught up on a few things. We conected later on this evening, he said he had a spot that produced a few diamonds in the past... It didn't look like much, but it produced 4 rings in about 25 minutes of hunting between us... I had the first ring, a junker mood ring, he then went one way, I went the other and BANG up close to the rocks another HUGE Diamond for me this year.. Looks to be antique by the setting... Possibly over a carrot will have it looked at.... Tested possitve... Marked 14 K and has a sizer still attached to the ring...Casper landed a big fat sterling wedding band, and I also got a Signet pinky ring that was marked sterling... Not many coins and a few pieces of junk. On our way to beach number 2, but dark was setting upon us quick...Not much there.... Out in the Morning again...... biggy (1).JPG biggy (3).JPG biggy (9).JPG biggy (13).JPG DSC_3949.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Whydah

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'll give that some tought....:laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions