Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good luck to you both!!!

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Your Scuba certification opens up a new world for you. Anyway, to be newly certified doesn't mean you're a good scuba diver. Just like when getting a drivers license you're not automaticly a good driver. I recommend to go diving frequently and take continuing courses. Once you are certified Advanced, take the EFR first aid course and then take the Rescue diver course - then you're starting to get the hang of it. It becomes more fun and safer the more you learn about diving. Good luck

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish you luck.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
I always wanted to take a dive class. You get to do it with your son. That makes it really special. Congrats on the course and show us some of those nice finds you are going to soon have.

Burldrives

Sep 26, 2011
St Petersburg Fl
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur ll
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Pay attention to your instructor and dive buddy not the camera , plenty of time for that later
former PADI instructor. diving with my sons are some of the best memories of my life !
Good luck Burl

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Lots if advice here. Most important thing is the bonding with your son and having a good time. Looking forward to seeing you when we get there. Our trip is 9/14 to 9/21. I pulled the trigger and bought a cz21. les let me borrow his scoop and hard case.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Now comes the good stuff,buried deep down,,congrats to you & your son:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the encouraging words. We both passed and got our certifications. Trying to figure out this camera and editing video is much more complicated. It may take awhile since the boy is starting school this week but I think I'm going to have to pass the task of editing onto him.

Once again, Tanx!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions