dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was admiring my rings since I called it quits early today because of conditions. Thought I would post the smallest ring and the largest ring I have found so far this year.
Found both rings while water hunting earlier this year. The small ring with black pearl was my first gold ring of the year to break the dry spell. Very small and 18K. The large ring I found on the same beach about 1 1/2 months later in about the same spot. It's 6.? grams of 14K and friggin huge! I took it to my jeweler and he slid it on his sizer and it went all the way off the other end. Sizer went up to size 17 and this ring slid right over that. I had a glove on when I found it and it slid over the gloved ring finger and over my wedding band on my gloved finger.
HH, DC

biglittle1.jpg

biglittle2.jpg

biglittle3.jpg

Upvote 0

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup, says it all...the big and small of it! Both are very nice rings. :icon_thumright:

HH,
Anita

beckleeson

Jul 19, 2012
West Coast Florida
Detector(s) used
TESORO Cutlass II µMAX , TESORO Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope he doesn't come looking for it, sounds like a giant guy! Very nice finds, especially getting cut off by the storms!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread