1.84 oz of PURE 14 K Gold Chain !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well I was supposed to hook up with Casper yesterday, and my plans just didn't fit in... I was having Gold withdrawls, I just couldn't wait to get wet... I didn't want to wait for the afternoon tides, so I went online and looked for a close freshwater pond... I found a close one within a few miles, and off I went. Of course there were people all over the beach, and in the water, I managed a spot with little traffic.... It worked to my favor, I went deeper than normal, and found a few newer quarters, and the usual junk, along with a few older fishing lures... Got a signal out deep , and when I came up for air, I saw the biggest GOLD Bracelet I have ever seen sitting in the bottom of my scoop.... You can imagine what I said out loud....:) ... I couldn't reach for it fast enough.... Next few signals out deep got some sinkers...and a gold heart marked 10 K ... looked for that chain but didn't find it.... ( still in the rite spot ) a few more split shots here and there, and an old toy truck, I turned around to someone saying hello, and BANG, a very loud signal.... I looked down ans daw a ring close to my feet, I carefully scooped it up, and out pops a 14 K ring with some stones in it, not sure if they are real... Saphires? I will test them out...... Ended up with about $3.53 cents in change . Happy Hunting and thanks for looking 14 K Bracelet (2).JPG 14 K Bracelet (3).JPG 14 K Bracelet (4).JPG 14 K Bracelet (8).JPG 14 K Ring.JPG

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds
wav.gif
Well done
wav.gif
Congratulation!!!!!!!!!
wav.gif
wav.gif
wav.gif
wav.gif
wav.gif