Had A Nice Time Hunting With My Buddy!!!

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well got to hang out with Dr.Joe again,we went to a few different beaches we started out 6:00 am & got done around 5:00..:laughing9::laughing9:WOW are we crazy or a couple of Duracell Batteries:laughing7:
Our first stop,Joe got a very tiny gold ring with tiny diamonds,I got coins,:icon_thumright:second stop,we got coins:hello2:Third stop,Joe got a half dollar and more coins,he has to clean it to see what date b/c it was so encrusted,I got coins and a tiny silver charm:thumbsup:Fourth stop I got a broken earring and junkie bling button,Joe got coins:hello2:Fifth stop,we just got coins:hello2:We took a lunch break on our third stop under a building,very nice lunch..
I made us lunch consisting of a turkey,ham,cheese sandwich,some chips and fresh fruits:icon_thumleft:Was a great Marathon Day,:walk::walk::walk::walk::walk:it was good to try different beaches,Joe did mention this was the longest that he had ever MD:laughing9::laughing9:so the next day I went back to one of my favorite beaches and got more coins and a pair of copper earrings,needs cleaning.Each earring were about 1 feet apart from each other:icon_thumleft:Joe will probably post his pictures,,HH

Attachments

• photo-94.JPG
    photo-94.JPG
    49 KB · Views: 132
  • photo-93.JPG
    photo-93.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 96
Upvote 0

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If I come to paradise can we go md'ing on Rodeo Dr.? If I recall, Tiffany's gave me killer champagne the time I went in. That is if my 64 year old foot heals, I don't die of old age first and you, who obviously don't stay in Riverside, isn't out md'ing every beach from Oregon to the tip of Baja. Must be a rough life!!!!!!!!!!!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy hunting next hunt!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Very nice post, Kiana...wish I was there !

Lorraine

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I usually hunt alone because all my MD friends still have to earn a living for buying more detectors. It is always great to hunt with a group or a friend and it is even better if one of the brings the food and beer.:laughing7:

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi Kiana,

I'm still cleaning my finds and will try to get some photos today...Thanks so much for the Great time..it was a real ball! The smaller silver was a 1913 dime...I'll let you figure out what style that was.:hello: The bigger one looks to be, maybe 1941.

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Wow! Now that is what I call run and gun style detecting. One beach after another. Keep hunting that hard and the gold will show. Like Sandman I wish I had a hunting partner for the beaches, but everyone is too busy earning a living and the ocean is several hours away. Consider yourself lucky to have such a good partner to hunt with. Joe will put you on some gold for certain. HH....

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great day! I really like the copper earrings.

Crispin

Silver Member
Jun 26, 2012
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster Pro, Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm jealous. Not gonna lie...very, very jealous. Congratulations, sounds like the day was a major success.

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If I come to paradise can we go md'ing on Rodeo Dr.? If I recall, Tiffany's gave me killer champagne the time I went in. That is if my 64 year old foot heals, I don't die of old age first and you, who obviously don't stay in Riverside, isn't out md'ing every beach from Oregon to the tip of Baja. Must be a rough life!!!!!!!!!!!

You are more than welcome to MD with us,praying for a speedy recovery on your foot to heal:icon_thumright:64 is not old age ,its just the beginning,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I usually hunt alone because all my MD friends still have to earn a living for buying more detectors. It is always great to hunt with a group or a friend and it is even better if one of the brings the food and beer.:laughing7:
You are Blessed:icon_thumright:,to MD at all times,yes it is fun to hunt with Friends,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sounds like a great day was had, and sandwiches too...perfect.:hello2:

Hey Fred,anytime you wanna tag along give us a Holler:thumbsup:,will let you know on our next Marathon:laughing9:,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Kiana,

I'm still cleaning my finds and will try to get some photos today...Thanks so much for the Great time..it was a real ball! The smaller silver was a 1913 dime...I'll let you figure out what style that was.:hello: The bigger one looks to be, maybe 1941.
Wow you were right when you said you got some silvers:icon_thumright:I had fun too next time around maybe Fred will join us:occasion14:The next day my husband took me & I scored a lot of coins & those pair of earrings,the cut was even more higher:hello2:,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy hunting next hunt!

Thanks Hamid,wish you all were here with us,if you,Sandman,Gary,Lorraine,Casper,Wydah,Gary,Les & everyone else came to Cali,they would have to call the Loomis Truck for all of us:laughing9::laughing9:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow! Now that is what I call run and gun style detecting. One beach after another. Keep hunting that hard and the gold will show. Like Sandman I wish I had a hunting partner for the beaches, but everyone is too busy earning a living and the ocean is several hours away. Consider yourself lucky to have such a good partner to hunt with. Joe will put you on some gold for certain. HH....
Thank you,I am Blessed considering you are hours away,here I am about 1-1/2 hours away from Newport or Oceanside,will be praying for you to have a hunting buddy,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm jealous. Not gonna lie...very, very jealous. Congratulations, sounds like the day was a major success.

OMGosh,we are Jealous at you guys,b/c Florida has all the Treasures:tchest::weee:,,HH:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread