Gettin cold outside so time for some new heaters

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
sent in my finds to ARA, called Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and wala..... two new heaters.... now all I need is to put in my last 20 days at work, retire, and move to my place down Florida..... Now if the house in Ohio would just sell, everythng would be perfect... well some gold under my coil would be nice!

Gold Bug Pro and an Excal.......can't wait!

HH all
Cliff

Attachments

• IMG_0974sm.jpg
    IMG_0974sm.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 99
Upvote 0

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Envious! Congrats!

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
black_knight_standing.gif
Happy hunting!

skimel

Aug 23, 2012
Farmington NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 350
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like you are living the dream!! Happy Hunting! :occasion14:

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sent in my finds to ARA, called Bart at Big Boys Hobbies and wala..... two new heaters.... now all I need is to put in my last 20 days at work, retire, and move to my place down Florida..... Now if the house in Ohio would just sell, everythng would be perfect... well some gold under my coil would be nice!

Gold Bug Pro and an Excal.......can't wait!

HH all
Cliff

I think your timing is going to be perfect. Should have gold under your feet in no time. :icon_thumright:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrads on the soon to retire, And a couple great machines....should have no problem building your new nest with those two...

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What part of FL arenyou moving too?, & you are going tondo well with those two heaters

stevemc

Bronze Member
Feb 12, 2005
Sarasota, FL
Detector(s) used
Whites Surfmaster PI Pro and Whites Surfmaster PI, Minelab Excal NY blue sword. 2 White's Dual field pi, Garrett sea hunter pi II (but don't use it for obvious reasons) 5' x 3 1/2' coil underwater Pi
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
I was going to ask the same thing. Welcome to Florida! And retirement. The Excal will be your business partner down here! Although you have a nice collection of detectors.

OP
OP
cdv1

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I was going to ask the same thing. Welcome to Florida! And retirement. The Excal will be your business partner down here! Although you have a nice collection of detectors.

CPT and Steve, Gulf Coast north of Tampa in New Port Richey.... been down there three times this year getting ready and just can't wait.... 20 working days left then the move. Can't wait to get down there and hunt on a regular basis.... done my time working, time to sooth my aches in salt water..... :-)

Hope to run into lots of regulars from the forum down there.

Cliff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread