Will be cool if they can market this

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank for sharing!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Interesting info, Casper. Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures!:headbang:

Lorraine

Last edited:
OP
OP
CASPER-2

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures"
except my own mortality -Afew know I have health issues - my doctor is surprised Im still
up and kicking - he says my kidneys willl be failing soon and I will go on dialysis and then ...
who knows
Thats why I was lucky to get to hook up with Whydah and a few others this year and have been trying to
get out as much as possible - dont know how much longer I will
Ive had a good year though and hope I can get out a few more times this year

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
"Once you get hold of this apparatus, there'll be no stopping you with finding those treasures"
except my own mortality -Afew know I have health issues - my doctor is surprised Im still
up and kicking - he says my kidneys willl be failing soon and I will go on dialysis and then ...
who knows
Thats why I was lucky to get to hook up with Whydah and a few others this year and have been trying to
get out as much as possible - dont know how much longer I will
Ive had a good year though and hope I can get out a few more times this year
I'll be praying for you,Casper only God is the miracle healer and he can give you life longer than you think you will have,my girlfriend back home in Hawaii gave up one of her kidneys for her husband and so far he is doing good-been a couple of years now,maybe with more research they will have a cure like for any other illness:icon_thumright:God is using you on this Forum to give advice and a hand to all the Newbies like me and to the Ole Timers as well(sorry young Timers:thumbsup:)You and Whydah is such an Inspiration to all of us:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:God Bless you Both,,HH:hello:

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Stay out there, Casper; you are a huge inspiration to me and I'm sure all members on this forum.

Improved medical treatments and a concerned, dedicated medical staff will help you through.

Take care,

Lorraine

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
Interesting concept. I wonder if the device could deliver enough air at a depth of let's say 100 feet where a diver consumes 4 times the amount of air he would use at surface level. Or 5 times as much at 130 feet depth.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread