Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Since my husband had a golf tournament, I decided to give my 720 Stealth a tryout today,let me tell you guys its a BEAST,huge scoop,boy all you need is one scoop:laughing9::laughing9::laughing7::laughing9:the two rings are sterling:icon_thumleft: and the two toe rings are sterling,:icon_thumright:but the one I question:icon_scratch: is the rose gold looking ring band and the single diamond ring can't see the mark clearly.I really need to buy one of those magnify ice piece that the jewelry guys use.
The bracelet and other ring with diamond seems to be junk,no markings:unhappysmiley:If you took a video on me today with the 720 you would roll laughing:laughing9::laughing7:I was pulling on it and pulling:tongue3:when I scooped that cell phone,bunch of people came by me watching and thinking I had a BIG FISH under the sand,you would think I was reeling it in:laughing9:::laughing7::laughing9:I think couple weeks with this 720 I'll be a THOR OF THUNDER instead of a WONDER- WOMAN:laughing9::On one occasion,I dug a target and hit a rock I almost fell over:laughing9:You do get a work out:headbang:On another occasion I dug 7 deep scoops,what was I thinking:icon_scratch:what am I doing,:BangHead:target keeps getting louder,that's my ROLEX under this sand,yeah right was another addition to my car lot:laughing7:not to mention how heavy the wet sand is with a HUGE full scoop and you have to dump it out to scoop again.All the rings was within 1-2 scoops except the bracelet -3 scoops-ALOHA:thumbsup:Me and my DF and 720 had a workout today:walk::spam4:Oh yeah I did carry the scoop on my shoulder a couple of times because it was kinda heavy dragging it:thumbsup:,,HH:hello:

Attachments

• photo-119.JPG
    photo-119.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 163
  • photo-120.JPG
    photo-120.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0

TxMike

Mar 6, 2005
Columbus, Tx
Detector(s) used
White's
Fisher
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
What a great day detecting. I don't think I have ever seen an I-Phone recovered by detecting. Really awesome! Let's hope those rings turn out to be the real deal!

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fantastic hunt !!!!, I took my new scoop out tonight for a short hunt, found a dime. I love the scoop wish it was angled like yours I dont like their stock handle so im going to make my own, mine is the s3i I basically hit every target by the second attempt, love it !!!

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Great scoop, great detector, and an experienced operator leads to great days hunting. Congrats! You have now graduated to the next level of detecting. Great finds! Thanks for sharing a great story as well.

Chisos

Aug 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go RINGO. Now you can open a jewelry store next to the car lot.

Smoogle

Jul 24, 2011
North Coast NSW.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Stavr Krepish II Scoop, Plugger Balanced Shaft.
Primary Interest:
well hunted Kiana, got to love a good scoop, a game changer for you obviously :)

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice day of digging....Good for you! And only three pull tabs...lol, keep going back. Cheers!:occasion14:

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can see why you are doing the happy dance! Nice finds. :wav::wav:

HH,
Anita

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
WOW... What a hunt. That solitare stone has a lot of sparkle to it and it is quite large. You may have paid for all your equipment.. Hope its real. Blessings, Papa

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
7 rings in one hunt is outstanding....get back to that spot as fast as you can...congrats on a great hunt.

tngirl

Mar 16, 2012
N. Middle Tennessee
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations Kiana/Thor! Hope those rings turn out to be real. Glad you are enjoying the new scoop.:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Fantastic hunt !!!!, I took my new scoop out tonight for a short hunt, found a dime. I love the scoop wish it was angled like yours I dont like their stock handle so im going to make my own, mine is the s3i I basically hit every target by the second attempt, love it !!!
Keep me informed on your stock handle,,HH

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congratulations Kiana/Thor! Hope those rings turn out to be real. Glad you are enjoying the new scoop.:hello:

Not real girl,but still pretty,next time,,HH

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
7 rings in one hunt is outstanding....get back to that spot as fast as you can...congrats on a great hunt.

Thanks lookingdown,It's my faithful Beach,I seem to always find treasures but this time I think it was b/c of low tide and I went further out,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW... What a hunt. That solitare stone has a lot of sparkle to it and it is quite large. You may have paid for all your equipment.. Hope its real. Blessings, Papa

Awe,Beach papa,I always enjoy hearing from you,thank you but sad to say it's not real,it's still a heart breaker,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can see why you are doing the happy dance! Nice finds. :wav::wav:

HH,
Anita

:wav::wav:Thanks Anita,sadden for the 2 rings,still pretty but happy for my silver,even more happy b/c I got all those rings,having find those rings on one hunt is like receiving the Oscar's:laughing9:,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice day of digging....Good for you! And only three pull tabs...lol, keep going back. Cheers!:occasion14:

Thanks Syrena,I actually had gotten more trash but thought it was nice to show the usual pull tabs:laughing9:,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
kiana7

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great scoop, great detector, and an experienced operator leads to great days hunting. Congrats! You have now graduated to the next level of detecting. Great finds! Thanks for sharing a great story as well.

Thank You for the encouraging and kind words,,HH:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread