Technic for get fine gold.

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
Cut sand:
For finding the fine gold when digging, there is a signal which indicates that there are exist fine gold or anything gold.
When you found this stuff's, be sure you find small gold object, there is the gold.
Reminder: On cut sand inclined.
yes.gif
GOLD!!
Im waiting for your finds.
Thank you for reading and Happy hunting:metaldetector:

Attachments

• DSC02541.JPG
    DSC02541.JPG
    76.1 KB · Views: 112
Upvote 0

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hamid, I have found lots of zipper pulls and not much fine gold. my detector doesn't seem to differentiate between signals except for bobby pins, so I dig most all signals. Now all I need is a cut in the sand to find the fine gold. If it is there I will find it, because I dig it all except bobby pins. Thanks for sharing. Papa

PA John

Nov 24, 2008
York, PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xcalibur 2, Teknetics T2 (Coils: Stock, CORS 4x6,, 4” “biscuit”, Whites Dual Field Surf PI, Garrett AT Pro (Stock & 5x8 Coils), ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Papa, I dig what I think are bobby pin signals every once in a while, several times I am surprised what comes up. I have found two coins on two occasions. I am thinking one might be a gold chain one day and I don't want to miss it!

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sand dune systems are naturally dynamic. Sand is constantly moving between the sea, the beach and the dunes. This process is hardly noticeable most of the time but can be dramatic during storms. That what' s if you keep to see the beach every day.
Happy hunting.
Hamid

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When i told any information, you know its real: Thats result:

OP
OP
hamiddetecting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sand dune systems are naturally dynamic. Sand is constantly moving between the sea, the beach and the dunes. This process is hardly noticeable most of the time but can be dramatic during storms. That what' s if you keep to see the beach every day.
Happy hunting.
Hamid
When i told any information, you know its real: Thats result:

Happy hunting!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread