East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I am usually beach hunting, but family duty called me to my in-laws for a visit and on to grandkids for week of baby sitting duty. Unable to beach hunt and while my wife and mother-in-law were out shopping, I cut the grass and did some Bible study. Afterward I saw a TV show about unclaimed property and ended up going to the internet to search for unclaimed property. As it truned out, I found a life insurance policy for my father-in-law who passed away in 2010. The policy appears to have been taken out in 1930 by his great grand mother when he was 3 years old. No one knew he ever had such a policy, and we never would have found it without an internet search because the address the insurance company had been vacated by his family in 1935. We don't yet know the value of the policy but the insurance company has acknowledged that he is the policy holder and they are sending claim forms on Monday. So, if you are ever not able to hunt at the beach and have access to the internet, give the following link a try: MissingMoney.com Unclaimed Property FREE SEARCH - Officially endorsed By The States, Provinces and Naupa Happy Hunting, Papa

Upvote 0

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG,Beach Papa,priceless time with the grandkids and family,I hoped you said a prayer for me to learn my CZ21 in your Bible Study,,HH:hello:

OP
OP
Beach Papa

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Time with the grandkids has been fun, but I am itching to get back to the beach and do some treasure finding. Hope there has been some sand movement by the time I get home. Kiana, hope your cz21 works out for you. Blessings, Papa

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link. Went to the website and I may have found $$ for my mother-in-law and another relative.

Anita

OP
OP
Beach Papa

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Thanks for the link. Went to the website and I may have found $$ for my mother-in-law and another relative.

Anita

Glad you tried the link Anita. It is quite friendly. Pennsylvania alone is holding $1.5 billion of people's property that they don't know about. The trick seems to be in knowing where people have lived in the past, since most money and property go missing because someone moved and did not change their address with someone who had possession of their money. Happy hunting. Papa

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread