Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
After that great ten ring weekend at the beach, Monday was going to be a relax day for me.

My son took me to see the latest James Bond film, Skyfall. I've got to tell you my heart rate was up high after the beginning sequences which led to the titles was done! The titles allowed me to calm down. The movie is a work of art! I can't say too much about it...just Fantastic! It's also been 50 years since the first James Bond movie came out .. 1962.

Well back to detecting here, after the movie there was still enough time to get a few hours in detecting so off to the beach I went. My Ten Ring Beach was waiting for me.

I was slightly disappointed that someone else was working the prime spot...but I took it in stride and wasn't too worried. The fellow was swinging and moving a mile a minute ... very poor competition.

I figured a few rings would come my way but it didn't seem to be. Plenty of clad and Bobbie pins to keep me busy though. Then on one particular target close to the last ... I thought to myself : "I hope you are a gold ring!"

Well it wasn't a gold ring...but it was GOLD!
e14010.gif
So now I'm thinking after the couple hundred targets why was I focused on that particular one to be gold? Was it a coincidence? Actually I'm leaning towards my subconscious picking up that it was a Gold signal. That makes me pretty happy for the future of my gold finds.

It's a 14K gold medallion with a crucifix combined with an anchor. It weighs in at 3.5 grams. Of course I searched the area very, very carefully for the chain and picked up a dozen Bobbi pins and no chain.

Yeah, It's definitely true love between me and my Dual Field. I love her (I think I'll name her Delores Aurora DualField) and she sure loves me!

PS: Sorry for the poor photo..took that last night in artificial light and didn't quite the temperature right.

goldanchr12novsm.jpg

Upvote 0

CASPER-2

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2012
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on this gold pendant!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread