Fort Lauderdale Florida
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur
Minelab Sovereign GT
Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finished work early today and took my CTX 3030 and 6 inch search coil to have a snoop around some rocks in the water that I was sure must hold some gold. Only a small area and a short 2 hour water hunt but I came away with several pieces of silver and gold jewelry. 14K musical note pendant, 14K wedding band and a 10K wotzit. I also found a couple of silver mercury dimes and several wheat cents. Unfortunately my consecutive gold streak ended yesterday at 16 hunts in a place that had 7 other people already metal detecting but I guess it is time to start another new gold streak. Todays gold finds make 46 pieces of gold for the month of November, not too shabby since I only really started searching for modern finds on November 5th.

Attachments

• Monday gold.jpg
    Monday gold.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Sweet digs! Love that musical note :icon_thumright:

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Figured it out, you have a time machine and your out hunting 30 years ago.......Heard tales of months like yours from the days of old, it was hard to believe, but now I see it is possible. Congrads on a record month........:icon_thumright:

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Gary if you figure out the Whats it after cleaning it up let us know..... You still have time to hit 50 for the month! Go for it!!

Cliff

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I congratulate on these finds of this month!!!

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
I'd love to meet up Gary. I need to learn from a master!!! You're making some great finds. Congrats.

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds. Technically it's not a musical note but rather a "G Clef" on a "Staff", a really nice find.

kiana7

Bronze Member
Apr 18, 2012
Riverside,California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG,yep,for sure the month isn't over yet:icon_thumright:you're like a magnet to any Treasure,,but then that's were SKILL pays off,,HH:hello:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread