Just when I thought my beach No longer had anything left to give...

gee_mg

Aug 23, 2012
colorado springs, co
Detector(s) used
White's Surfmaster P.I. Dual Field; Minelab Sovereign GT; CTX 3030; Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
image-2344622400.jpg

The beach I detect on has not been producing anything lately until today. The cut in the sand has been filling in so i took advice from Hamid and started looking for the very low levels in the wet sand. I started to venture into the water and found several deep holes. These holes are what i concentrated on during the last half hour of my hunt. I ended up finding two rings. One is tungsten carbide and the other is stamped 316L which I believe is stainless steel. The water was to cold to do any longer than half an hour. I am betting that there are gold in them big pot holes out there. I went out and bought a wetsuit and will give it a try tomorrow after work. I tried it on this evening and I am not used to it at all. Not shown in the picture is all the junk that I got also. Happy Hunting all!!!! Hope everyone had a great Christmas!!!!

Oh yeah, forgot to mention the knife found also. Stainless steel blade. The bolts holding it together appear to be rusted.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumleft:Nice finds, good startand happy hunting :goldbar:next adventure:occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread