Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last night I decided to go detecting today and lose 2 pounds of lard due to being inactive. As I left the house I heard the Easy Chair crying, "don't leave me alone" so I set my dog on it.
When I got to the beach I put on my wet suit , got my gear and took the plunge into the cool water. There was another hunter, DC426 , in the water searching but he was not wearing a wet suit. " Shiver Me Timbers " I got cold just looking at him. He was headed to another beach so we wished each other luck. guess he gave me a good omen because an hour later I hit 2 gold. Got a 4.6gr. 10kt. man's gold ring with CZ's and a 2.8gr. 14kt. gold child's bracelet. Talk about The Luck Of The Irish!! Heck, I forgot, I'm not Irish.
luck 001.JPG

Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow haaa Les, congrats on the sweet finds. Aint wanting to give much up and seems there are a lot of hunter on the sand and in the water right now to make it even harder. Im wearing a shortie...... but you are right call me wimpy .... but that water gets cold if it starts up your back. I seen one of the club guys the other day without a suite..... i prefer being as comfortable as i can be out there. Good hunt.....

Dew

I have "ZERO" meat on my bones......full wetsuit or I can get chilled pretty quickly. Yesterday was nice but I still wore the 3mm Johns with a 2mm shorty over that. :laughing7:

Sweet digs there Les! :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions