surfgod was glad to see the big yellow today - teaser today, maybe gold on sunda

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the lane around 1pm-----------------man oh man what a day - 75* jan 6th----------can u believe it . low tide tim and I give the lane a spin.

Wouldn’t u know it----------------other hunters in the lane today ---------ran into Syfta, tony, Dalton and a new couple who I call the AA team, originally from Dublin??, ga, now va beach-----------------brand new DFX----------------I think we could see more of APRIL AND ALLEN

I want to tell u there were some real nice diggers out today to------------------I had two lined up for the scoop and here is what they told me-----------------“picture, sure we will go that, but u have to tell us who is going to win the florida – ohio state game on Sunday, u guess right-----------take the pic----------------u guess wrong-------------off we go

I PICKED FLORIDA – BOTH TICKETS WERE BUCKEYES - BUMMER - and I am talking nice

Forecast is rain for Sunday----------------we will have to play it by what we see in the a.m. on Sunday

Now let me tell u, it would have been great if someone had been in the lane with a camera today and could have taken a pic of me, ---------------let me back up some first. Early this morning it is beautiful, so I decide to take the GT out of waterproof box and connect o back end of shaft and give that a spin today---------OK

I am filling in a hole on the damp sand slope and when I go to push in one spot, it gives way to fast and I get out of balance and backwards I go----------------fall back first on the sand, roll over on my head and back up on my feet and back to the hole---------------to fill in---------------just like I was suppose to do that, boy am I glad I did not have the box with GT on my belt in the center of my back………….know telling what would have happened and I can tell u, I wish I could have seen this move.

Nice mood ring and sterling silver with nitro ice

Here is the spin down the lane

Good luck to everyone on Sunday

OC161.jpg

OC162.jpg

OC163.jpg

OC164.jpg

OC165.jpg

OC166.jpg

OC167.jpg

OC168.jpg

OC169.jpg

OC1610.jpg

OC1611.jpg

OC1612.jpg

OC1613.jpg

OC1614.jpg

OC1615.jpg

OC16CU.jpg

OC16NUT.jpg

Attachments

• cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 450
  • cam1.gif
    cam1.gif
    1.1 KB · Views: 446
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your in for some warm weather, so enjoy it. We are turning colder and it's painful to get water down your waders. I never could stand wearing a dry suit and it's a lot of trouble to slide into a wet suit, so I wear waders. Worst thing about waders is if you gotta pee........ :'(

Take care,
Sandman

OP
OP
gravediggermax-vabeachva

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey sandman
take a look at this dry suit, i like it

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?26,452286,452326#msg-452326

alex, go to [email protected]. It is a kayaking drysuit, much cheaper than diving model. Freedom of movement is excellent and I did not break the bank. The suit is the Kokatat Tropos Swift Entry and runs $362. I also ordered the Wavelite Union suit for underneath at $80 and some Hydroskin socks for $27. Total to the door-$471.95.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread