More Half Dollars from the cut !

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well the cut keeps coming through for me...The pickings are slim, but I keep managing to pull silver that has been passed over by others... I won't give me secret away, but lets just say it's working in my favor....In the past two hunts, I have pulled yet again 2 more Walking Libery Half Dollars... this makes 12 & 13 for this year already...One is dated 1916...and I might add she is in fantastic shape...and the other a 1942....Still gettingStanding Liberty Quarters, Washington Quarters, Barber dimes, Indian Head pennies, Buffo Nickels, Shield Nickels, Mercury Dimes and odd trinkets in between... Today was kinda odd for me, I found the relidgous things on Easter Sunday to boot, how crazy is that.... Two sterling rings, one has Jusus on a cross, and the other one has Joseph holding baby Jesus... and the last one was a St.Christopher medal...I think he is telling me somthing.... It was a great hunt today... Tomorrow I am using my new Minelab CTX 30-30...will post up with my finds.... Happy Hunting.... Easter Hunt (1).JPG Easter Hunt (2).JPG Easter Hunt (3).JPG Easter Hunt (4).JPG Easter Hunt (5).JPG Easter Hunt (6).JPG Easter Hunt (7).JPG Easter Hunt (8).JPG Half Dollars (1).JPG Half Dollars (2).JPG

Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds:thumbsup: Congratulations:icon_thumleft:
23.gif
063.gif

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Don't show that cut any mercy especially since it is being so kind to you, very nice assortment of finds..... I can't wait to see how the 3030 treats you.
Cliff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread