7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Whydah

Bronze Member
Feb 24, 2010
New England
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... 7 ring day (1).JPG 7 ring day (4).JPG 7 ring day (12).JPG 7 ring day (15).JPG 7 ring day (20).JPG 7 ring day (22).JPG 7 ring day (28).JPG 7 ring day (33).JPG 7 ring day (36).JPG 7 ring day (37).JPG

Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
WOW! What a day! CONGRATS! :hello2::hello2::hello2:

Looking forward to see what today brings.

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
WOW!! You guys are tearing it up in the cut. Can you imagine how much stuff has come out of that cut? If someone else cleaned it out the other day, I am sure they found some nice stuff also. Go hit it again. Papa

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Unbelievable.....one can only wonder what it would have looked like IF it hadn't been cleaned up! Great job.

Cliff

saxon

Mar 10, 2013
MA
Detector(s) used
Excal II, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds! May the cut keep giving up its goodies!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread