Taking a pole...how many on this forum are posting on other forums--i

Southern_Digger

May 21, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer and Excalibur; Tesoro Tejon; Fisher 1265-X; Garrett Master Hunter; White's Coinmaster; In closet: Bounty Hunter and Relco
Primary Interest:
Other
If no objections--what are the other forums.
For example, I first started posting on the prodigy NET metal detecting forum in the 1980's. Later on, I began posting on a informative forum called the :censored:, both for beaches and for relic hunting. In fact, I don't know what is going on with that forum. I was off of it for a few months because of my work schedule keeping me from hunting. When I tried to go back on it I found my I.D. and my user profile description was removed without my permission. Can't get back on that forum for some unknown reason.

I began posting on this forum several years ago but stopped posting when I was deep into mapping and excavating some fort sites. The agreement to do these projects and help the museums included I not publish any info regarding the digs until the projects were complete, hence, I had to stay off the BB and far from the local press. Of course, the press hammered me later for not revealing the project. My opinion regarding that is, if the project is on private property, and it was, it should be of no public concern until it is time to publish for its educational values. What BB's are you posting on...?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread