Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the bright side...at least you guys cleaned up the beach for the next swarm of detectorist. :laughing7:

kc10bull

Jan 20, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
Detector(s) used
excal / Fisher
Pop-Top it was a pleasure meeting you yesterday, you are right! I think I had more deep cans than I had coins in my pouch. Didn't find any jewelry besides that hoop earring (trash) and that weird rectangle with the two ball studs at the bottom. Just can't imaging someone wearing that in their ear?

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got nothing but change. I went to the north end today cause of family barbecue, their was a guy with a go pro that showed up but I never went over to talk to him cause my niece and nephew were using my x-cal and all the kids their would scream they found something and I was laughing when they brought up a Pop Top, I did get some me time and went south between the two north end beach's and surprising a lot of targets and only one can, pennies and nickels led to a toe ring but their was a lot of people and I respected their space and I didn't get to search everywhere I wanted but it was a lot better than the 2nd to the end of north beach I was right at the middle lifeguard post that was un manned didn't search long cause it was family day but I don't think Ill be goin to the area we hunted for along time I may do the very north end again this summer H.H. Capt.

OP
OP
Captain PopTop

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look at the bright side...at least you guys cleaned up the beach for the next swarm of detectorist. :laughing7:

my pinched nerve is a pinching from it

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread