A Few Pieces of Silver Today

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hit the beach at low tide this morning. Worked the wet sand for 5 hrs and was rewarded with some silver. I found the cross first at about an hour into hunt. I circled out from there and found the chain about 10 feet away from where the cross was found. Jumped back on my line and found the ring with the small stone 20 yards from the chain. Finished that part of the beach as the sun came up and moved to another section about 300 yards away. I decided to work this section in a east to west tight s pattern. I was about 75 yards down the beach and I see another guy working the wet sand heading north. I stop to let him pass but he stops right in front of me because he has a target. So I wait while he tries to find it but I become a little impatient so I go around him. Just as I pass I get a target right in one of his foot prints. It's a nice high tone and I dig up my second ring of the day! I just put it in my pouch and continued on my way. Both rings are marked .925 as well the chain. I cannot find any marks on the cross.

image-1955290559.jpg

image-4069273034.jpg

image-1921043806.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Upvote 0

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great hunting, SandGnat!

I like that cross & chain!:hello2:

Lorrane

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Super Finds !!!

baywalker

Bronze Member
Aug 24, 2011
Southwest Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett & Fisher
Minelab Excaliber II
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great morning I have found many trophies in other mders foot prints and holes .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions