NJnuggetpirate

Bronze Member
Feb 14, 2013
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, Garrett PRO POINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm hunting the beach and this dumb nut kid gets down on all fours in front of me and starts digging like a dog between his legs. So I yell out "Charleston beaches have a leash law so you better tie up your mutt!" Idiot!

Lol your hilarious

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I once had an ADULT man actually get off his blanket which he was sharing with 2 young ladies, and get down on all fours , put his ear to the sand, said "BEEP, BEEP, BEEP", and start laughing as I was walking by with my detector.

He obviously was putting on a show to impress the young ladies; maybe he did..they were laughing along with him.

I gave him a look that would stop a MAC truck:laughing7:......

and called to mind a quote by cartoonist Chuck Jones:

" Bugs bunny is who we'd most likely want to be; Daffy Duck is probably who we are"

That's all she wrote :hello:

Lorraine

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kids and teens I overlook but sometimes I come back at the adults with a line that hurts their feelings and leaves them standing there looking stupid.

STL8

Feb 27, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, Bounty Hunter Platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was he up to date on his shots?:dontknow: I was hunting the North End of Carolina Beach over Memorial Day and this kid (14 or 15) comes up behind me and grabs my detector and says let me see, let me see. At first I thought he was challenged, but quickly realized he wasn't. I told him he was gonna see the blunt end of my :censored: fist if he didn't release it now!! He did and went running to his dad who was none too happy with me. Ironically the dad later came to me and wanted my help in finding his wedding ring that he lost in the surf. I smiled and said "sorry, my E-Trac's not water proof"!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread