Rose gold, silver and Roberto Cavalli bling bling

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Ok, to take one from Les...... I went to bling bling beach today and was surprised that only one other MDer was out and he was in the dry/wet sand.... is it possible I have the water all to myself????? Yepper!
After the first hour, I think I knew why, there were hardly any targets so time to switch over to Pinpoint and dig it all (except the ramping signals).... maybe I should have just brought the Sand Shark.... well, I started to pick up some targets in PP and one of the first was the huge earring (dream catcher)....so, I dreamed that I would pick up a ring.... shortly after, I fanned a SS ring and then hit a pocket spill of coins..... things got slow again and I stopped to talk to a couple in the water. They were curious what I was doing since they couldn't see anything but my head and snorkel... after leaving them, I immediately picked up the 18k rose gold ring (2.3grams).... at that time though (without glasses) I thought it was a junker.
Next came the weird signal and when I started fanning, all I could see is the gold trim of the glasses sticking out of the bottom..... again, I thought they were just (as ZZ Top would say) cheap sunglasses.

When I got home, the wife saw the glasses and off she went to the computer.... $289 on sale, they cleaned up and fit her perfectly..... Happy Wife......
yes.gif

Rose ring fits her too...... but she said she didn't need it..... SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GL and HH all

Cliff

Attachments

• 2013-07-12 14.04.59.jpg
    2013-07-12 14.04.59.jpg
    743.6 KB · Views: 178
  • 2013-07-12 14.05.46.jpg
    2013-07-12 14.05.46.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 153
  • 2013-07-12 14.07.12.jpg
    2013-07-12 14.07.12.jpg
    856.9 KB · Views: 168
  • 2013-07-12 14.07.47.jpg
    2013-07-12 14.07.47.jpg
    728.1 KB · Views: 173
Upvote 0

Harold in Fla.

Jul 18, 2007
N.C
Detector(s) used
I use the excel 1000 have been since they came out.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey cliff did you leave me anything? nice rings and glasses, that rose ring is a mothers ring also, great finds and glad you had a good time, HH

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
heck, the stainless even looks good! nice hunt.
chuck.

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lord! What have I created? Is that SS a spinner? That white stone could be a dimond? It didn't take you long to get the hang of it. :occasion14: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have been on a roll lately. Congratulations, guess Sonny taught you well.

OP
OP
cdv1

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Thanks for the comments guys, they are appreciated.

The SS ring appears to be a spinner but will need some work to get it spinning again, I think it is clogged with sand.

I try to learn something from everyone I meet even if it is just watching how they work the area. I've met some great people since my move to Florida, many more to meet and so little time!

Cliff

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Very nice rings cdv1! Looks like you had a good hunt!

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the link to the suspenders I bough it from them , and really helped with the walk to and from the beach and sliping down , it works great I have 35 pounds in it, think I need a few more pounds, I stuffed 5 pounds of grey matter I had (lead weights)to bring it up to 35 pounds im sure I have a few more pounds out in the garage. its great getting out past where others cant go, I haven't posted my Friday finds that were fossil watch stuck a new battery but keeps stopping and turning back on gonna play around with it, cz stud, shell necklace, tiny 925 toe ring along with change for tolls, I love finding sun glasses last year I found a $300 pair of coach sunglasses without a scratch on em , mom got those and still wears em, now if I could just hold my breath longer the next thing im working on, I cant belive the amount of fish that follow you all day they fight over going in the holes I did H.H. Capt !

CoinandRelicMan

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2011
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds there! Wanna go to a beach now hehe !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread