Author Clive James Clynick

toyotaman3356

Jul 25, 2010
Cocoa Beach Florida
Detector(s) used
JW Fisher Pulse 8X
Primary Interest:
Other
If your into shallow water metal detecting, you probably have read his books. He gave me an interview on my podcast.
Its 50 min. long and you can listen on your phone, ipod, computer, or car because its an mp3 file. He explained some of the concepts and terms in his books that I had trouble understanding. He is a great guy and I think you will get to know him better.

Upvote 0

OBN

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2008
Maryland Waters
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Clive is a Great hunter and bubbling with secrets. You would expect him to have an accent. But perfect English, Good Job T man....

jyt2017

May 7, 2010
New England
Detector(s) used
Excal WOT
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I have to re read his book. In fact I am on a 4 in a row slump, I think I will re read all my books. lol. I;ll check out podcast today. Thanks for posting. hh an gl -Joe

If your into shallow water metal detecting, you probably have read his books. He gave me an interview on my podcast.
Its 50 min. long and you can listen on your phone, ipod, computer, or car because its an mp3 file. He explained some of the concepts and terms in his books that I had trouble understanding. He is a great guy and I think you will get to know him better.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread