tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
First I had thought to myself, it's been awhile since I found a watch. Then 20 minutes later this "Invicta" shows up in my scoop. Not expensive but it will work as a spare.

Then I get a iffy signal. 2 scoops in I scan the hole and nothing. Check the scoop and nothing. I thought it was a floater but a few inches forward I get the same signal. Scoop goes down and up comes this 25 gram 14K chain with pendant and crucifix.

I see NYPD on the beach and figure all I have to do is contact the NYPD Fraternal Order of Police and give them the badge number.

Well the shield is not NYPD, the Department under the loupe is indistinguishable.. Poorly made or worn for a long time and after googling NYPD shields it looks nothing like any of them.

I also found a new piece of coral for the photo ops. The rings are from yesterday's hunt. Tungsten, SS and a skinny silver.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0330.JPG
    IMG_0330.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_0338.JPG
    IMG_0338.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 320
  • IMG_0336.JPG
    IMG_0336.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 310
  • IMG_0334.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG
    49.4 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Really nice finds tnt-k9!

Talon

May 18, 2012
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Minelab Excal 800, Minelab Excal II, Tesoro Tigershark, Garrett ACE 250, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds all around! You tried to do the right thing, you can only do so much.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Great hunting, tnt-K9!

The chain and crucifix are stunning!:notworthy:

Lorraine

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome Finds !

onthespot

Feb 6, 2012
Asia
Detector(s) used
Excal ll, Sov GT, CZ-21 & Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
Wow, that is a awesome chain! I have found 1 Gold chain, a 20 gram 18K chain, early this year but it did not fit me. I am still looking for a nice gold chain that I can wear. I would of loved to found that one. Great job!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread