Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, I left 12:30 am this morning ,got to the beach at 1:50 and hunted till 8 am. There were targets every where but alas only one gold. I figured I would leave with at least two but this beach is real steep and I think the heavier rings probably get pulled away with the tides fairly quick.
The ring is 18K but not much weight to it . I was shocked by the amount of keys that kept turning up .I enjoy digging keys but this was a bit much. :icon_scratch: Over all it was a very enjoyable hunt and I was also able to score a silver necklace and a couple small silver rings. Good times!
I am going to compile all of the crusty change and try to pay for beach parking next time around . Hope they take it .. If not I will have to get out the wire wheel on some of them.
Thanks for look and HH. :coffee2: SANY0855 [1024x768].JPG SANY0856 [1024x768].JPG SANY0857 [1024x768].JPG SANY0859 [1024x768].JPG

Upvote 0

search and recovery

May 6, 2011
Halifax, N.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Whites Surfmaster Dual Field, Fisher CZ 6a,Teknetics G2,Deeptech Vista Gold, Tosoro Sand Shark, Minelab Sovereign GT, Sunspot sand scoop
Nice hunt! Congratulations on the gold and silver

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Birdman, that was a super hunt!

The gold ring is a great find, and I love that silver chain; looks like a loooooooooooooong one!

Lorraine

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice ring! Good hunt!

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's weird to find that many keys. At least that Gold piece made up for all the diggen! :occasion14:

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Edward ,I don't have a scale yet , need to invest in one soon.

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds, Birdman. I got to get a scale myself. Put all those keys in the brass bucket for recycling. It adds up by the end of the year.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions