Its - GAME ON!

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's - GAME ON!

Well, took the 12 x 15 SEF out for a 3hr swim today. Sure, the current was a tad bit stronger then I had anticipated and I still can't feel my wrist, but that's not what this post is about and once the swelling is down I'm confident it will move just fine again. Anyway, getting back on topic, ENOUGH OF THIS SOFT DEEP SUMMER SAND DANCE PARTY! At 7pm this evening I let Pink Floyd out of his cage with his assurance that he would go to the beach tonight and perform the sacred troll storm dance. So gear up folks....Floyd tells me a good one will be brewing and heading this way by the end of the month. :thumbsup:

ppp.jpg
(My jewelry treats for the day.)

Upvote 0

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go Bigscoop! Bring it on!

Lady Pirate

Jul 8, 2011
Tallahassee, Florida
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett AT PRO & Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ohhhhhhhh Pink Floyd !!!!! You got my attention!!!!! Went to see them at Tampa the last time they were here..... The Division Bell Tour My skin still tingles when I think of it! Sat so high up in the nose bleed seating amongst the blue/grey smoke ! WOW----Ahhhhhh the good ole daze !!!!!! Anywho....getting back to detecting talk, I'll be outta here in a few days. Going up to Daytona for 2 days then home to Wyoming I go. With a nice tan.......

Captain PopTop

May 3, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II & Garret. AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Luck ! Lots of rain over here in Tampa tonight Bee Safe !

OP
OP
bigscoop

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool, is that 4 rings I see?

A .925 chain ring, a junk Tungsten fooler from China, a gold wire ring & a silver wire ring (they're probably both junkers?), and a .925 braid ring. The half-charm pendant is marked "sterling", and I think that little dancer may be silver but I have no idea what it is - double post on the other side? The hoop earring is also junk. Been doing well with the silver stuff but the gold is being pretty elusive with all this darn sand piled up everywhere.

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds. That pendant looks like a real heart breaker.

Sand Gnat

Jul 25, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice finds bigscoop!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread