Mar 26, 2010
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with a couple friends down the Cape this morning and caught the early tide. Unbelievable how slow it was out there no-one was getting much besides clad and tabs. After a few hours when the beach started to open for the day i asked one of my friends are you ready he stated we can still hunt about another half hour or so before we have to pay to park, so i agreed to stay. I asked him if he's done over there pointing about 40 feet or so from him he stated no go ahead since he was finding silvers where he was. My third target i dug in knee deep water was this ring. its huge my heaviest by far and its 14k initials are in it so i will try and return it:sadsmiley: but the karma should be awesome:icon_thumleft: funny thing about the pic was when i was getting ready to take it it stayed on 28.8g but when i snapped it it went to 27.84g then back to the original weight. Thanks for looking
Kent

Attachments

• ring14k 016.jpg
    ring14k 016.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 133
  • ring14k 015.jpg
    ring14k 015.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 135
Upvote 0

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Honker... wow!!

Midas_touch

Feb 14, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don't drop it on your foot. It might break it. Great ring. I bet it almost bent the handle on your scoop.

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Sucks when u have to hire a brinks truck to chauffeur u home. Nice find good luck on return (headdown)

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw I I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went out with a couple friends down the Cape this morning and caught the early tide. Unbelievable how slow it was out there no-one was getting much besides clad and tabs. After a few hours when the beach started to open for the day i asked one of my friends are you ready he stated we can still hunt about another half hour or so before we have to pay to park, so i agreed to stay. I asked him if he's done over there pointing about 40 feet or so from him he stated no go ahead since he was finding silvers where he was. My third target i dug in knee deep water was this ring. its huge my heaviest by far and its 14k initials are in it so i will try and return it:sadsmiley: but the karma should be awesome:icon_thumleft: funny thing about the pic was when i was getting ready to take it it stayed on 28.8g but when i snapped it it went to 27.84g then back to the original weight. Thanks for looking
Kent

Very nice ! Hope you find the owner and get it returned :)

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Just awesome Kent! Congrats on that honker!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread