1.5 years detecting, first gold with a bonus.

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started off detecting about 1.5 years ago, only beaches in sweden and according to my theory i dig it all except strong clear iron signals.
The first year i started was the worse summer in 20 years with 2-3 days sun so it did not yield that much + i was learning.
Second start of the year has been good and i have found alot of silver but i have just pulled up 2 gold plated rings and never any real gold.
started wondering if finding gold was a myth when i dug this solid pulltab signal.
Also found the engagement ring in silver the same day as a small bonus.
Blacked out part of the name as the ring sits at the swedish police according to swedish law waiting for the owner to pick it up within 3 months or i become the new owner.
If the owner picks it up i will get 10% of the value as a finders reward.

Attachments

• xxxterrarisera.jpg
    xxxterrarisera.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice goin', Klad!:headbang:

Lorraine

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Nice ring and nice finds !!!! I hope you give us an update in 3 months with good news. It's cool to have someone from Sweden in this forum.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Nice finds, Klad..and welcome to the forum!:hello:

Lorraine

Magooru

Aug 13, 2013
Folsom, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Garrett GTI 2000 (sold), White's XLT(sold), Garrett AT Pro, Whites VX3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very cool! Either way it turns out, you are in great shape. If it is claimed, you will be paid in Karma and if it doesn't get claimed.....cha ching.

OP
OP
kladdhunden

kladdhunden

Apr 25, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice ring and nice finds !!!! I hope you give us an update in 3 months with good news. It's cool to have someone from Sweden in this forum.

Swedish vikings looting the beaches :D
Who knows,one day if plane tickets either become cheap or i hit the lottery i may visit miami and you can swing with a Swedish viking with full beard and a sword as a shovel ;)

And ty all for responses.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread