dc426

Aug 7, 2011
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started out at one of my fav beaches. Cliff snagged a "Nitro" within the first 20 mins. Then I had a run. First was the 3.79g 10K ladies engagement ring w/13 real diamonds. I turned to see where Cliff was but he wasn't close enough to relish in my moment. Then less than 2 minutes I hit the 14.88g 18K men's ring with 10 small diamonds and the center stone looks to be about a 1/2 ct. Once again looked for Cliff but he was too far away. Just minutes after that I got the small silver "love" ring.
We packed it in and headed south looking for low tide and more gold. We found our destination and the surf was raging! We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and headed in. Cliff hit silver in the first minute! After that the conditions were too rough to even keep tabs on each other. I hit a Tungsten and then the 16.12g 10K class ring. After that I had enough. it was just too rough so I headed out. At that point Cliff walked up with a BIG smile on his face, I knew he had gold! I'll let him post with what he found. But, all in all he had a kick butt day!
DC/HH

Upvote 0

bluediamounds 55

Feb 2, 2012
tx.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bunch of rings congrats on your finds

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
MAN! Again I went to the wrong place. That's a Killer day for sure! Congrat's. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
MAN Awesome hunt. I look forward to the day when I have that kind of a hunt....... Exhausting just reading about finding all that gold..... HH, Beach papa

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Incredible day...the most amazing part is that you left a beach where you found a huge 18k and a diamond ring. I think most hunters would have stuck with that spot. You must have some great places to hunt to have the confidence to leave that honey hole. It paid off big time with another huge gold...you and Cliff make a great team...big congrats on a hunt like we all dream about...go get some more.

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Days like that don't happen often.Congrats!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread