Gold Diamond Rind Find and Possible Ring Return.

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on the find. Tread lightly when dealing with beach workers/water sport vendors. They have their eyes and ears open everyday and not much gets past them. They know what it looks like when someone loses something and are scouring the water to find it.

My big red flag is when they say their "friend" lost a ring.

Good luck.

OP
OP
P

Pauln

May 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the advice. He said it was his Girlfriends sister in law or something like that. He says he sees me out there often so that's why he asked. I'm going to have her draw the picture and see if it is a match to the ring. As I said it is unique so if the drawing looks like the ring I think it may be a match. I'll keep everyone updated.

NJcigarman

May 25, 2013
Southern New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro,Whites Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Nice job on the find. Tread lightly when dealing with beach workers/water sport vendors. They have their eyes and ears open everyday and not much gets past them. They know what it looks like when someone loses something and are scouring the water to find it.

My big red flag is when they say their "friend" lost a ring.

Good luck.

You are so right about some of them. They see a person looking for a ring on the beach and take note. Here I come and they tell me one of their customers lost a ring earlier. Well go get your customer or call them I will be here awhile.

OP
OP
P

Pauln

May 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with you but there is no way they will be able to draw what it looks like without having of owned it. When I post the picture you will understand. If they draw it the way it looks I'll know they truly lost it and I will give it back to the person who lost it only, not the worker.

OP
OP
P

Pauln

May 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally got the person to draw me a picture and it is not the same ring :lol: so I guess I found a nice one.I'm second guessing if I should be posting my finds or not

Diggin Dave

May 20, 2013
Ocean City, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (Waterproofed)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Finally got the person to draw me a picture and it is not the same ring :lol: so I guess I found a nice one.I'm second guessing if I should be posting my finds or not

Congrats on your find Paul, I'd skip the picture on this one...lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread