ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
where at florida I guess?

it depends -- if your headed around the treasure beach area-- rough rule of thumb --waterline to dune foot --stay out of the water (its contracted out) and off the dunes (state doen't want you on them) either ones trouble. if around the sabastin area stop by the mclarty beach stop --thereis some interesting stuff and info to be had its only $1 best money spent. can't say on other states as I live in florida-- hope this helps some--kellyco has a book "hurricaine treasure" 1715 sites reveled cost $9.95 if your going get it and study --some spots are tough right now due to beach "renourishment" ie sand being dumped back on beach by govt-- so you need to do a bit of research as to where you want to try--good luck....ivan

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silvershark, what beaches are you planning on searching. Different states have different laws.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread