Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Upvote 0

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
sure. There are several sites that can do that. Google the call sign and see what you come up with. The person could be deceased which in ham jargon means he is a " silent key " which refers to the fact that early hams before voice communications used telegraph morse code keys. And some still do.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hello,
Does anyone happen to know of anyone with a ham radio?
I found an item with ham radio call letters and I'd like to return it to them.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated by the person who lost the item as well as myself.
Thank you!

Give the FCC a call and see if they can provide the licensee's contact info. If no luck there,
then get ahold of a amateur radio club in your area, as they may even be familiar with the
individual.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Impact , Tejon . Fisher F75, Vaquero, uMaxSilver, Cibola , Delta 4000, F2, Ace350 , original Bandido
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
just put the callsign here. I'll look it up right now.

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
ANTONIO AGUIAR LADEVEZE

roaddust66

Sep 22, 2013
Chattanooga Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am not finding an address. Its because I am not logged on to the web site because i have lost and forgotten my passwords for such sites because it has been years since I have been on. I'm certain that by tomorrow someone will post it for you. Best Of 73 de N4***

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I am not finding an address. Its because I am not logged on to the web site because i have lost and forgotten my passwords for such sites because it has been years since I have been on. I'm certain that by tomorrow someone will post it for you. Best Of 73 de N4***
I'll do some more research thank you again!
Good luck to you hunting!
Now wait for your good karma!
Thumbs up!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Latest info