tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yesterday afternoon I got a phone call from my favorite dive shop owner. She said "I have a very sad man in front of me, you know the rest of the story." I asked if it was lost in the water or sand and she said water. I told her I'd be there in 20 minutes.

I get there and the fellow is Brazilian and doesn't speak a lick of English and I don't speak Spanish. Through a translator I get a description and the general area where he lost it.

We walk down the beach to where he lost it and I wade into the water and within 5 minutes he's got his ring back. He's excited, the wife is excited and a few people on the beach start clapping. Life is good. Oh by the way, they got married on 9 Nov, 2013.

I told him I wanted a "photo" through sign language and pointed to the dive shop and started in that direction. Once we got back to the shop he could only say "How much, how much?"

I could barley get a picture of the ring on his finger because his hand was shaking so much. It was an 18K band, unknown weight.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0460.JPG
    IMG_0460.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0461.JPG
    IMG_0461.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 209
Upvote 0

jcobb

May 23, 2008
Ft. Worth Tejas
Detector(s) used
CTX3030...AT Pro & Garrett Pro Pointer
Bounty Hunter 505 (Loaner)
Great save! Looks a little loose on his finger though. Hopefully he doesn't lose it again

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great story, Tnt-K9!

Congratulations on finding that ring and returning it to its elated owner!

HH

Lorraine

gobble-gobble

Sep 7, 2012
North Port , Florida
Detector(s) used
own, excal 1000, excal. II , explorer II, Fisher CZ21, Vibra-Tector

Sold-BHID (2), DetecorPro-PI, Fisher CZ 2o, Fisher1280, Sovereign & many other minelabs & whites detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good for you:thumbsup: this is what it's all about

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread