Trenchman

Greenie
Jan 6, 2014
Northern england
Detector(s) used
Sov gt laser @fisher
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I'm going to share all my tricks and tips on beach trenching for detectors out there who don't know what beach trenching is and what you need to carry it out.To start we need to read the beach or beaches we are going to search start looking at the beach in more detail take notice of what size the tide is You don't need a big tide to go trenching but if you get a really low tide you can find good trenching places to search. Get yourself a good probe I use a garret you will need a good digging tool and a small trowel I can tell you once you start this type of searching you won't want to do any other type of metal detecting this way comes up with the goodies I have a huge collection of rings which I will show you when I Learn to put photos on Anyway we will go onto how to and where to search in my next visit in the meantime if you need to ask anything feel free Happy hunting many thanks the trenchman

Upvote 0

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is okay, I'm checking something out very interesting.

3%

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

MALO PERICULOSAM, LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETAM SERVITUTEM

We will NOT go quietly into the night!

Dec 5, 2013
Springfield, MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BTW, since we're in the Beach and Shallow Water forum, I just want to let you all know I got a Stavr scoop recently and just got the handle fixed to it today. It's lovely! I am amazed at the craftsmanship right down to the hand engraved signature. A true work of art. Not many sand beaches in SW Missouri but I guarantee you the ones that are here will be cleaned out soon :)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yes next time besides deleting posts members will be banned too

treasurecoasteric

Jan 6, 2014
I haven't seen any evidence that you have found anything using your special technique that you keep rambling about. Where you come from? Well just so you know, one of the greatest beach hunters around, is Mr Gary Drayton. He's from where you come from and would NEVER refer to ANYONE as a "Sand Kicker". In my opinion, he is one of the nicest guys around, who is more than happy to offer others his advice and encouragement, rather than play relentless games like yourself. Your books must be located right next to his right? If you can find more in a day than any of us could find in a year, then why do you have to go to work anyways? So here,s the deal, if you have something revolutionary to share, make it your next post. As the old "YANK" saying goes - Put up or shut up.

I don't mean to disrespect this forum or the thousands of great followers that it has, but you now have my attention.

Sent from my BNTV600 using TreasureNet

Irishgoldhound

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2013
🥇 Banner finds
And how the hell do you know that you've found more in one year than most that have replied to this post??? I've seen lots of guys on here with really amazing hauls for a yr full of treasure hunting. Have you seen Ron Lords video detecting in the gulf.??...40+ gold rings in one year. I'm sorry but if you can't enlighten us with your technique, how we all do on here and share our info and experience to gain more knowledge, but instead you just come on here and leave us in suspense like you're method is so far out there for us to absorb and appreciate. Geeze dude!

mulletminnow

Tenderfoot
Oct 26, 2013
southport nc
Detector(s) used
whites surfmaster pi, compadre, bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
BTW, since we're in the Beach and Shallow Water forum, I just want to let you all know I got a Stavr scoop recently and just got the handle fixed to it today. It's lovely! I am amazed at the craftsmanship right down to the hand engraved signature. A true work of art. Not many sand beaches in SW Missouri but I guarantee you the ones that are here will be cleaned out soon :)

Kinda worried bout hijacking the thread but would love to know bout the Stavr. Which one, how long did it take, was Western Union involved? Is the handle that You put in it wood or fiberglass?
I've been looking at the 2.2 but kind of leery bout all the ordering, paying thru W.U. All the other horror stories I've heard about it kinda makes Me want to hold off.
If it would be better, start a new thread and tell Us bout the new scoop.

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did the technique ever make it to post? I guess I get tired and confused easily so help a fellow out please

Northern Lights

Sep 15, 2008
Georgian Bay Lake Huron, 2 hrs N. of Toronto
Detector(s) used
whites surfmaster pulse, tesoro silver sabre, fisher 1280x
Heck ! your way behind the times over there. No need for a probe or a digging tool. I use my detecting boots. The right boot is a detector and the left boot is a powerful magnet that pulls up even gold & silver at fantastic depths.

I find the best way is not to follow any set pattern with my boots on the beach or shallow water, but instead to do different dances. Dancing the Flamingo will find me Spanish coins and if I do a Viennese Waltz I come up with coins from Europe and if I do the Charlston I find Civil War tokens.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread