A bit of silver today , and a "Heartbreaker wanna be gold" religious medallion.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
A bit of silver today , and a "Heartbreaker wanna be gold" religious medallion.

Hi:hello:

Thermometer hit a hot 42* at noon today, so....... off to the beach in search of treasure.

Not much to crow about, but did manage a '53 "Roosie", and a very nice centennial medallion that looked golden, but I emphasize "looked" :blackbeard:

Sinkers prevailed, and also found a bullet..don't know a thing about bullets, but Hank says it's a .22 caliber..long rifle.

Oh, yesterday I dug deep to find green sand!...olive green..never saw this color sand before:icon_scratch:..maybe due to the severe low temps?:dontknow:

Here's some pics of my meager finds..

Thanks again for looking

Lorraine

DSCF2788.JPG

DSCF2789.JPG

DSCF2793.JPG

DSCF2790.JPG
Here is a link to information regarding this centennial medallion:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/9780439...Medal&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

DSCF2783.JPG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations!!

Very nice finds and pictures also:blob1::blob6::blob8: congratulations on the gold. Good luck out there:tchest:

Attachments

• BEAUTIFUL_w.jpg
    BEAUTIFUL_w.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 99
  • boat_under_the_.jpg
    boat_under_the_.jpg
    217.5 KB · Views: 101

fsa46

Jan 10, 2011
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Whites DFPI, 2 @ Excalibur II, 2 @ Sovereign GT w/ 10" & 8" Tornado coils, 2@ 10x12 SEF coils all on their own rods, Whites MXT Pro , 2@ Garrett Pro Pointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Lorraine. When you can't fine gold, silver is the next best thing.

I couldn't get out yesterday because of commitments but figured you'd never miss an opportunity like yesterday. Glad you made it.

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Lorraine I found a religious medallion yesterday myself that green looks to be the clay layer you got down to that's good news that area should hold a lot of items

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread