S.S.Tupperware

Jul 18, 2009
Orlando
Detector(s) used
PI Dual/Coinmaster 5500d/DFX/BHID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm leaving my trash everywhere!!!

You read that right.... I hunted/hunt with a DF, but got tired of digging junk, so I got a BHID off Cl for a good deal. Well I posted this years ago, but I dig everything with the PI and hauled it out, now I kinda feel bad leaving what could be a hook, or old sparklers. Everyone is an advocate of cleaning up, but if you know it's junk and leave it in the ground shame on you...:laughing7:

Upvote 0

Jim in MA

Apr 21, 2011
Detector(s) used
Excal with Wot, Infinium LS , CZ7a PRO
I'm curious why you just didn't use the Excal in all metal mode and dig everything?

I have 2 Excals a Blue and a 2 both of witch I can not get to run smoothly at this beach in pinpoint mode, in disc. I have to set. sens. around 3 o clock. but I did use them and I did dig everything in pinpoint but it was very hard to pick out the targets from chatter. After 2 days of digging I can pull black iron filings 1/4 inch thick off my magnets.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normally on my M6 if the signal bounces at all Dig that signal, if it reads iron, 99% of the time it is. If I have time and I'm not tired I dig it all. Should have been taken all the scrap to metal return I could have retired by now! Lol!

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Yep I like trash signals

ForumRunner_20140222_084619.png

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't have a pi machine yet, but dig my share of trash. You don't dig those trash targets, you leave gold & silver behind.

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
is it possible to get a legend for the initials meanings?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread