Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Links to a particular Beach-cleaner machine's devices/spec's :

I'm in the street sweeper business, so as such, I'm on a mailing list for an electronic newsletter, in-so-far as it relates to industry items. Sometimes there's a little blurb on something to do with beach-cleaners. This info struck my fancy, so I thought I'd share with you guys. Great info. about a particular brand of beach-cleaner. If you scroll through and click on various links/tabs, you can even see the spec's as to size-items it can be set to catch, depth they reach, and so forth.

Everything from sloppy rake/spines, which only get McDonald bag sized items, down to fine-tuned ones that can apparently even get down to pebble and broken glass sized items.

Fortunately, very few cities/beaches have availed themselves of the finer-tuned instruments, haha

Beach Cleaning: Cherrington a Leader in a Little-Known Sweeping Application

Beach Cleaner & Mobile Screener

Upvote 0

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't want one of those on a beach I detected unless I was the driver and could detect my trash pile. Has to be loaded with goodies by the end of the drivers shift. And lots of trash also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread