tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Friday, 4/4 I managed to score a couple coins and the tungsten ring. While I was out and about a woman told me that a guy lost his wedding band yesterday "down there", pointing in a vague area. She said her husband had helped look for it for a few hours but they didn't have any luck. I asked her if she knew the guy and she said no, but her husband might be able to recognize him. I said okay, thanks and headed in the general area she had pointed to. I spent about 45 minutes and found nothing so I packed it in.

Saturday, 4/5 I decided to hit the off the beaten path areas and managed to scoop up a few more coins and the "Fitbit". A little discouraged, I decided to head back to the general area from the day before and see if I could locate the errant wedding band. As I was about to enter the water a fellow comes up and ask if my machine was water proof. I told him it was and he proceeded to tell me he had lost his ring. Turns out he was the fellow who the lady had told me about the day before. He narrowed the search area for me and provided a description. Within 30 minutes I was able to reunite him with his ring. 14K white gold. This year will be his and his wife's 10th.

He was thankful and generous, hence the 2 Grants. The Fitbit is shot. Owners manual says it's splash proof and sweat proof but it is not to be taken swimming.

Thanks for looking and good luck out there!

Attachments

• IMG_0672.JPG
    IMG_0672.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 232
  • Returned.jpg
    Returned.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_00000811.jpg
    IMG_00000811.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 234
Last edited:
Upvote 0

general

Sep 9, 2004
Parrish fl
Detector(s) used
White's XLT,Tesoro tiger shark, excal 2, CZ21
Nice going Murph! Any news on the tungsten I pm you about?

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet! Easy money and you didn't have to wait for the check from a refiner!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Un Da Da Sea

Mar 8, 2014
Hawaii
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark
White's Dual field
Minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good job.
happy hunting.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Great post. tnt-K9:notworthy:

Pics tell it all; I love those 2 Grants....you deserve them!

Lorraine

SonnyFl

Mar 9, 2007
Hudson Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Excal
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great ending with a surprise finish. Great job! But! What's a Fitbit? Never heard this term before. If you don't mind. What beautiful beach is this? :occasion14:

OP
OP
tnt-k9

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a great ending with a surprise finish. Great job! But! What's a Fitbit? Never heard this term before. If you don't mind. What beautiful beach is this? :occasion14:

Thanks. Sent you a PM.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread