Claires lost and found. Do not like that store!!!

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
image-3265644974.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry man. Was trying to make a joke considering the complete lack of any details about what your post is about. Did you buy all that stuff at a thrift store ? How much did it cost you ? You know, the stuff that makes threads interesting to the rest of us..

Ok I gotcha!
I like sarcasm too but no this is me wining about all the junk jewelry that i seem to find more often then good stuff. Claire's junk jewelry found while hunting in all metal mode.
The ratio of good stuff to junk lost out there is horrible due to junk jewelry stores out there that have become so popular amongst the kiddies these days.
Those stores suck!

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice finds dude

Hello sponge!
Since we've had a conversation about ocean draining and water relocation ideas in the past, I'm figuring you were lol while telling me nice finds. In the event that you may possibly like those finds then I can scatter them on the beach where you hunt if you like and maybe they'll bring you joy like when I found them!
Lol!
I'm just being a clown so don't take this the wrong way! It's hard to tell from a post!
Most of these finds were heart stoppers when they came up. Like the pink guitar earring!
When I saw it in my scoop I was like " oh man YES! Is that a Hannah Montana piece?" But then I was let down when I realized it was a fake!
Thought I hit it big time for a minute there.
Good luck hunting brother, they're out there somewhere!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread