Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
-
North Orange County had a busy beach weekend. Early this morning there was no shortage of targets, both under and on top of the sand. I could have open a towel and boogie board shop with what was left on the beach. But I don't usually pick up the larger items.

In the three hours I was there, I did get a bit of silver including a Nightmare Before Christmas Disney Ring that weighs 11 grams. The ring is not marked for silver. I checked eBay and they have a used ring like this and say it's sterling silver for $55 or make offer. So it is a better ring than I thought.

Thanks for looking - HH
P1050340.JPG -- P1050348.JPG -- P1050354.JPG

P1050360.JPG

Upvote 0

DnD

Aug 24, 2012
First Coast, FL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX, Nox800, Excal, Explorer, CZ, AT, Sea Hunter, DP Pulse & Diver, Surf PI, BHID, and BH
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Those boogie boards are usually an easy flip for $5-10 on craigslist....officially licensed Disney stuff always brings a premium if you wait around for a Disney collector. W2G!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Quite a colorful array of finds, SCBS.

I like the Disney ring and the "flying skull" ( is it a pendant or a shirt clip of sorts?)

Lorraine

OP
OP
SoCalBeachScanner

SoCalBeachScanner

Aug 17, 2013
Coastal Orange County, CA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATX, AT Pro, ProPointer, and a weirdly good sense of direction
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quite a colorful array of finds, SCBS.

I like the Disney ring and the "flying skull" ( is it a pendant or a shirt clip of sorts?)

Lorraine

Thanks Lorraine ... I have no idea what that flying skull was from or off of. It has two little studs sticking out from the back of it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread