Results of my first trip to Myrtle Beach

martinguitar

Feb 28, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Spent this past week in Myrtle and North Myrtle . Ended up finding five rings , one earring , busted IPhone , watch , and everything else you see in the photo . Also found a cremation tag that I kindly returned to the sea . One ring is only marked with a K and a persons initials so not sure if it's gold or plated , two rings were junk rings , one was carbide , and one titanium . The earring is 925 silver . I had high hopes that Arthur would work in my favor but instead it brought more sand in .
This was the first time I used my CTX at the beach and I really liked it . It was nice being able to hunt in a downpour and not worry about the detector .
I left my 17" coil at home but wish I had brought it , I just didn't feel as comfortable with it as I did with the stock coil .
I hunted approximately 35 hours on this trip .
But all things must come to an end so until next year I guess it's back to wheat pennies and square nails .

Attachments

• image-1807597449.jpg
    image-1807597449.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 191
Upvote 0
OP
OP
M

martinguitar

Feb 28, 2012
Ohio
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to add the many pull tabs and the change that my kids "confiscated " .

wvdirtdigger

Mar 9, 2013
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds. I'd say anyone would be happy with that haul!!

gselestow

Greenie
Jul 8, 2014
I was there this week up in north myrtle. I wasn't so lucky. Only found a few dollars in change. This was my first beach hunt with the AT Pro. Had to gb a lot.

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Congradulation . I hope all had a Great Time. Nice take on the Rings

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions