image.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 113
Upvote 0

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With all the sand and no good finds, I was more than thrilled to find this. Our local datil peppers are coming in too! Life is interesting!:icon_queen:

Whenever I see peppers I think of Mexico, South America, and the Spanish, then I think of gold and silver, then I think of richly laden galleons, then I think of going to the beach. Ooops, sorry. I drifted for a moment. :laughing7: Hey, wait a minute. "Drifted," as in a floundering treasure galleon loaded with gold coming to rest somewhere on our coast.......Hmmmmm. :laughing7: Nice peppers, by the way. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

VERDE

Bronze Member
Jun 6, 2013
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey s1u2r3f4!! Yea, really nice peppers and vertebrae also!! GOOD LUCK and GOOD HUNTING!! VERDE!!

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
That's better than what I've been finding.

Those peppers look tasty!:headbang:

Lorraine

OP
OP
s1u2r3f4

s1u2r3f4

Oct 15, 2011
On the brink....
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II
Minelab Explorer ll
Sov Gt
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Whenever I see peppers I think of Mexico, South America, and the Spanish, then I think of gold and silver, then I think of richly laden galleons, then I think of going to the beach. Ooops, sorry. I drifted for a moment. :laughing7: Hey, wait a minute. "Drifted," as in a floundering treasure galleon loaded with gold coming to rest somewhere on our coast.......Hmmmmm. :laughing7: Nice peppers, by the way. :thumbsup:

I like your train of thought! I think we're all getting cabin fever and it isn't from the heat! :icon_queen:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions