Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to our local beach today to try my luck and get some exercise. After being in the water about a half hour a small group of people asked me if I was using a metal detector. I responded yes and they told me a lady in their group had rings on her chain when her child pulled it and 3 rings were lost. I hunted about a half hour and scooped them up. The young lady was crying with happiness and everyone thanked me. A few minutes later a man in her group approached me and handed me some bills wrapped in a zip lock bag. I told him he did not have to pay me for my service but he insisted I take the gratuity. When I thanked him he said " No, I thank you for what you did" Everyone was happy and I felt like a Million Bucks.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Les West Central Fl

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Jun 14, 2009
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know how fun it is to find one ring for someone, finding three had to be incredible...were they all real close to each other?

All 3 rings were within a foot of each other. The lady had all of them on a chain. She held on to the chain but the rings went into the deep blue. When I started to dig them up and saw the glitter of gold in the scoop, which I haven't seen in awhile, my heart beat must have hit 180.

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All 3 rings were within a foot of each other. The lady had all of them on a chain. She held on to the chain but the rings went into the deep blue. When I started to dig them up and saw the glitter of gold in the scoop, which I haven't seen in awhile, my heart beat must have hit 180.
Yeah, its a rush when you find someones ring for them. As soon as I hear the tone Im looking for I get all giddy and cant scoop it fast enough...I love hunting for someones lost ring.

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Good job Les that = Good Karma

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread