snook bite

cdv1

Jun 29, 2011
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I've been seeing loads of them in the shallows recently too.... this one however didn't fare that well...... right around 24"..

Cliff

Attachments

• DSCF0264.JPG
    DSCF0264.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 117

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went out w/ a guy last week we caught exactly 10 linesiders..5 at 25 inches.. 5 at 35 inches.... that only happens to me. (keepers are 28 - 33 inches)

NJSouth

Aug 22, 2014
Vineland NJ
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Bounty Hunter Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GO WITH THE SNOOK!!!! Ya can't always go Snook fishing....lol I haven't been out for snook in a long time but you never forget you're first snook....lol

OP
OP
sponge

sponge

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2012
Florida
Just got back from snookin and alls I got was 3 bait fish I snagged. Had a good hit and enjoyed the sunrise. Took me 11 years to get my first keeper Big Wave. I know how u feel

sponge using smoke signals.

seeker41

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2007
spacecoast florida
Detector(s) used
fisher cz6a--teknetics g2 --cz20--minelab excal 800--discovery3300--original whites tdi--tesoro sandshark--whites dual field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, .......someone please send me a pm on when, where, what ,and how to fish for snook. im right accross the street from the beach and about 10 mins from jetty park and cocoa beach pier.
also been wanting to start shrimping!!!!!!

chuck.

Vdubguy

Jul 31, 2013
Central PA
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 (current detector)
Garrett Pro Pointer
Garrett AT Pro (first detector, no longer have)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok, .......someone please send me a pm on when, where, what ,and how to fish for snook. im right accross the street from the beach and about 10 mins from jetty park and cocoa beach pier. also been wanting to start shrimping!!!!!! chuck.
I was just visiting family there in brevard county. Brought my detecter and tried my luck at the pier for a few hours. Found lots of bottle caps. I used to live in cocoa and work at KSC. I miss Florida and FISHING.

On the fishing note. I met a guy a long time ago that swore up and down the best snook fishing was on the south side if the rock jetty at jetty park. Meaning that the person would have to hop the railing and head out on the rocks. He had a few people in his group and one person would sit at the entrance of the pier and call when they say port authority. I went out there only one time and caught three snook, two over slot, one under. If you try this method have a spotter and a few Long A Bomber lures!

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread