Other photo to the best SAND SCOOP came from Italy!

Amadeus_21_1/2

Greenie
May 31, 2010
1401040728.gif
1401040798.gif
1401040850.gif
1401040963.gif
1401041035.gif
1401041108.gif
CIdI5nA.jpg
Ubo0hd2.jpg
pala 2.jpg
pala 6.jpg
pala 4.jpg
pala 5.jpg

Upvote 0

penzfan

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2014
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 - Excal 1000 - Excal II - Sovereign GT - RTG/Oleg Scoops - XPointer
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'd like to test one of those out.

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I wouldn't mind testing one on Miami Beach

dlt123me

Sep 18, 2014
Newberg Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the name of this scoop and where is their website or online sales?

gamiller

May 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Tesoro sand shark,
fisher cz-21

Whites beach hunter300
minelab equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With that many holes it sure would drain, but it also looks like wouldn't last long in my hands. To me it looks like I would eventually crush the basket. Take a good look at the first picture in this set. Lots of air and little metal.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a supporting vendor, any website advertised or attempt to sell will cause thread to be deleted.

gravediggermax-vabeachva

Bronze Member
Nov 24, 2005
va beach, va
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
se pro, excal. II, ctx 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amadeus

can u share the lenght, width, and height.??.....and weight - please.
i really like the shape, especially the one on the left with larger holes.........the front of the top is a great design also

guessing it looks like: 12 to 13 long...........8" wide and 6" high.

it is a fine looking scoop for beach work for the water and damp sand zones.

see ya

dlt123me

Sep 18, 2014
Newberg Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a supporting vendor, any website advertised or attempt to sell will cause thread to be deleted.

Hi TH... I looked at the rules of this forum and could not find what represented a supporting vendor, although I may have missed it. Is a supporting vendor one who is also a charter member and is able to sell on this site? Could you direct me to the definition of a supporting vendor?

Just curious. Thanks,
Dennis

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi TH... I looked at the rules of this forum and could not find what represented a supporting vendor, although I may have missed it. Is a supporting vendor one who is also a charter member and is able to sell on this site? Could you direct me to the definition of a supporting vendor?

Just curious. Thanks,
Dennis

Different than a charter member, CM can sell their used equipment, only supporting vendors can sell new items or advertise their websites.

Last edited:

dlt123me

Sep 18, 2014
Newberg Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Different than a charter member, CM can sell their used equipment, only supporting vendors can sell new items or advertise their websites.

Thank you... I suspect that their must be special requirements for vendors. Is there a document on site that spells out what is needed to become a vendor? i.e. costs, what's expected. ect...

Thanks for such a speedy response. I love this site and it has helped me so much in learning this sport. I'm pumped, my son and I are heading to the coast this weekend to try out the ATPro. Hope we have good weather.

Dennis

TreasurDiggrNY

Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Really TH? I see a lot of posts with links to web sites / companies that are not supporting vendors for all kinds of stuff like digging tools, wet suits, books etc. There's also a lot of posts for sale by people who are not supporting vendors selling new T-shirts, books and digging tools. Why is that:dontknow:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurdiggrny if you want to argue argue with the admins.

If a charter member wants to sell new shirts, magnifying glass or digger they made they are allowed, if someone is trying to sell or act as a dealer they have to be a supporting vendir.

Last edited:

TreasurDiggrNY

Dec 11, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasurdiggrny if you want to argue argue with the admins.

If a charter member wants to sell new shirts, magnifying glass or digger they made they are allowed, if someone is trying to sell or act as a dealer they have to be a supporting vendir.

Not looking to argue TH lighten up, just looking for clarity with regard to what you posted about CM's in post 11, admin didn't say anything, you did. I guess I was wrong thinking you knew what was going on. After seeing what you said about CM's in posts 11 and 14 that proves it.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not looking to argue TH lighten up, just looking for clarity with regard to what you posted about CM's in post 11, admin didn't say anything, you did. I guess I was wrong thinking you knew what was going on. After seeing what you said about CM's in posts 11 and 14 that proves it.

I know what is going on, I also know all our rules, if you have issue take it to PM like our rules state...

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Just curious. Thanks,
Dennis
Your request was forwarded to admins, they will contact you....

dlt123me

Sep 18, 2014
Newberg Oregon
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your request was forwarded to admins, they will contact you....

Thanks TH, I was just curious... Not wanting to start hard feeling with anyone. A lot of stress these days, and I am seeing this everywhere, not just here on this forum... Hope everyone has a refreshing weekend... Who knows, the allusive find may be just around the corner, so everyone get out there and find it before I do. LOL

Dennis

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TH, I was just curious... Not wanting to start hard feeling with anyone. A lot of stress these days, and I am seeing this everywhere, not just here on this forum... Hope everyone has a refreshing weekend... Who knows, the allusive find may be just around the corner, so everyone get out there and find it before I do. LOL

Dennis
Your fine dlt, you haven't started anything.[emoji106]

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread