emb66

Jun 10, 2014
KS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites v3i, whites surf pi dual field, and minelab excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1898.JPG I haven't posted anything in quite a while so thought I would! Most of the lakes and beaches in my area have been closed or have very limited access do to Blue Green algae. It put a real damper on my water hunting time and my finds total due to very few lake goers. I did manage to find 5 gold, 8 silver, 1 junksten and 1 stainless steel ring this year. I dug a lot of tabs and trash like we all do but it was still fun and enjoyable. When I get some photos taken I will have to post them. Thanks to all for the great stories and finds that you have shared. Erick

Here is my photo Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't posted anything in quite a while so thought I would! Most of the lakes and beaches in my area have been closed or have very limited access do to Blue Green algae. It put a real damper on my water hunting time and my finds total due to very few lake goers. I did manage to find 5 gold, 8 silver, 1 junksten and 1 stainless steel ring this year. I dug a lot of tabs and trash like we all do but it was still fun and enjoyable. When I get some photos taken I will have to post them. Thanks to all for the great stories and finds that you have shared. Erick
Sounds like you had a pretty good summer...look forward to the pics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread