Winter haven Fl Beaches
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Apr 2007
    Mid MI
    Fisher / Tesoro
    2 times

Winter haven Fl Beaches

Are there any beaches around Winter Haven Fl I will be in the area in a few days and may not have time to drive to the ocean beaches. Thanks

Jun 2006
    atlanta ga
    IDX CLASSIC , SURFMASTER PI
    1 times

Re: Winter haven Fl Beaches

Winter Haven Fl is dead in the middle of fl go east or west its a long walk son

May 2006
    fl

yea you got about 1 1/2 hour drive to the beach if traffic will allow. lots of lakes but no beaches
    sov. elite,,,,PI PRO

us
    FlAuthor

Aug 2004
    Minneola, FL
    Excalibur 800; Fisher F5; White Beachmaster VLF
    187 times
    Beach and Shallow Water Hunting

You will find that the pay beach is well hunted. I hunted it about a year ago and found very little. There is a small motel beach on Lake Roy, when I last checked it the motel was under rehab from the hurricanes and couldn't find anyone for permission. I hunted a public boat ramp on Lake Roy and picked up some change. The old boat ramp and park on Lake Shipp might be a good water hunt site. There are several small boat ramps on all the lakes and many people swim at them. Look for a bait shop who has a plastic map of the Winter Haven Chain to find those ramps.
    9 books authored: Forts, Camps & Batteries of Florida, Georgia, Tennessee, Pennsylvania next to be released, Ohio rereleased April and Virginia, New, released in April. Next book series will be North & South Carolina.

Where to Metal Detect in Central Florida and South Florida. All books formerly available at Kellyco are out of print. They will be available as they are redone and made available on Victoria Rhine Facebook page. Watch that for the releases. Currently working on researching Kentucky. Thank you.

onthespot

I would hunt around all the boat ramps. Every lake in WH has a park and ramp. Allot of stuff is lost loading and unloading boats. Lake Howard would be my first stop.

Sponsored Links